IP Transactions & Licensing
- support clients in drafting & negotiating commercial agreements regarding IP assets, which includes cross-border deals of assets. Those include licenses, transfer of IP, R&D contracts & technology commercialization contracts,
- provide due diligence services related to IP assets. We assist clients (incl. M&A lawyers) in conducting a thorough review of IP portfolios either to assess risk for buy-sides or to prepare sell-sides for a transaction.
Our team members have advised:
- a German publishing company on acquisition of major Polish online marketplaces offering insurance & financial services
- a US investor in acquisition of a Polish startup from the software sector
- a US company in a transaction involving copyright related to a mineral water design
- a movie producer in a series of licensing contracts related to merchandise